Due to people's dependence on smart phones, they usually charge once a day, or even twice a day when the intensity of use is relatively high, which causes great inconvenience to our lives.
Especially for some business people who frequently travel, if the mobile phone is suddenly powered off in an emergency, it will inevitably affect the work.
Prostar's fast charge, fully supports Qualcomm QC3.0 fast charge protocol charger, charging power up to 18W, intelligently compatible with 12V, 9V and 5V voltages.
Even if the mobile phone does not support Qualcomm QC3.0 fast charging protocol, it can also be used as a 5V/3A ordinary charger, compatible with more than 99% of devices.
Fast charging has passed more than 60 tests such as high and low temperature cycle test, high and low temperature thermal shock test, alternating damp heat, salt spray test, drop test, drum drop test, plug durability test, and fire test.
● Full voltage range (90Vac-265Vac) input standby power consumption is less than 75mW
● Built-in 650V high voltage power tube
● Built-in soft start is used to reduce the stress of Vds on MOSFET
● Frequency jitter function to improve EMI performance
● Frequency hopping mode to improve light load efficiency and reduce standby power consumption
● Noise-free work
● Fixed 65KHz switching frequency
● Built-in synchronous slope compensation
● Low starting current, low working current
● Built-in leading edge blanking (LEB) function
● Support constant power output in DCM mode
● Overload protection (OLP), cycle-by-cycle current limit protection (OCP)
● VDD over-voltage protection, under-voltage protection (UVLO), VDD voltage clamp
● Over temperature protection (OTP)
● SOP8 lead-free package